Weeks 5 & 6: That's what the pregnant woman said

Tearing through two sticky toffee puddings and eyeing the husband's ice cream: "I don't even like desserts."

After falling asleep at 10:30am, waking up to eat a whole bag of carrots & then falling asleep again: "Oh nooo, I've become one of those unemployed people!"

Trying to walk to the library nearby: "This used to be way easier! I think they moved it." 

Watching the World Pride Parade: "Doesn't this make you cry? Ok, whatever, this is just really emotional for me."

Looking in the mirror: "Woah, I look great! ...No, just look from there, don't come near me."

Watching Masterchef: "Wait, why are they all running around? What did they have to make? ...I've forgotten."

This was all before I confirmed the pregnancy. I put off taking the test for a really long time, because I was worried it'd be negative.

Obviously when I put all the evidence together like this, it seems a bit silly not to realize it... but in my defense, I'd be quite capable of saying any of that stuff on a regular day too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment